DescriptionTiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 is the fourth edition in the best-selling golf series.
TG contains over ten PGA tour pros, twelve original golfers, nine PGA Tour golf courses and three fantasy courses, which are completely original.
There are ten different game modes to play, from a stroke game to the actual PGA Tour. You can also go against three other friends in multiplayer.
In the SkillZone area, there are six different mini-games you can attempt, which is purely for fun. Do them yourself or go up against a friend.
The game features a worldwide leaderboard, which tracks stats from you and everybody else who plays the game. Using XBox Live, you can upload your stats and compare them with other players. This feature will last until January 1, 2004.
There are no promo images for this game
- "泰格伍兹高尔夫球巡回赛2003" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "TW2003" -- Abbreviated title
Part of the Following Groups
- EA Sports games
- Electronic Arts PGA Tour Golf series
- Licensed Title: Athletes
- PGA licensees
- Tiger Woods PGA series
|A superb golf simulator.||Cabeza2000 (692)|
|GameSpy||Nov 01, 2002||92 out of 100||92|
|Gamesmania.de||Feb 03, 2003||91 out of 100||91|
|IGN||Nov 06, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|Joystick (French)||Dec, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 2003||90|
|GameZone||Nov 18, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec 23, 2002||87 out of 100||87|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 2002||86 out of 100||86|
|PC Action||Jan 14, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|Gameplanet||Nov 16, 2002||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Games Magazine
- March 2003 (No. 148) - #7 Best Game of 2002
- 2003 – PC Sports Game of the Year
- 2003 – #4 PC Game of the Year
- 2003 – #8 Xbox Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Official Website (Official website and tournament rankings.)
- Tee Off With Tiger Woods (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of PGA Tour 2003 (April, 2003).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.