International Computer Entertainment Ltd.
Moby ID: 2137
Overview edit · view history
I.C.E. were a Stroud (UK) based publisher of games for 16-bit computer systems, active in the 1990s.
Credited on 12 Games from 1992 to 1997
|Ark of Time (1997 on DOS, Windows, PlayStation)|
|Sign of the Sun (1997 on DOS)|
|Gulp! (1994 on Amiga, Amiga CD32)|
|Akira (1994 on Amiga, Amiga CD32)|
|Abandoned Places 2 (1993 on Amiga)|
|Deep Core (1993 on Amiga, Amiga CD32)|
|Mean Arenas (1993 on Amiga, Amiga CD32)|
|Abandoned Places: A Time for Heroes (1992 on DOS, Amiga)|
|Fire Force (1992 on Amiga, Atari ST, Amiga CD32)|
|Piracy on the High Seas (1992 on Amiga)|
|Total Carnage (1992 on DOS, Game Boy, SNES...)|
|The Magic Garden (1991 on Amiga, DOS)|
- March 26th, 1992
- 3 games with ArtGame
- 1 game with Project Two Interactive BV
- 1 game with Trecision S.p.A.
- 1 game with Dynafield Systems International
- 1 game with Dice Multi Media Europe B.V.
- 1 game with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 1 game with Nite Time Games
- 1 game with Interplay Productions Ltd.
- 1 game with Midway Games, Inc.
- 1 game with Mainstream Interactive Pty Ltd