Also Known As +
- D3Publisher of America, Inc. (from 2005-11-01 to 2015-05-13)
Overview edit · view history
A subsidiary of D3Publisher, with headquarters in Tokyo, D3Publisher of America's strategic focus is on licensed and original titles from leading third-party developers that appeal to mass-market consumers or gaming enthusiasts.
Based in Los Angeles, D3Publisher of America distributes and publishes software for personal computers and the major console platforms including Game Boy Advance, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo DS, PlayStation game console, PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, and the Xbox video game system from Microsoft.
112 Games Released (2005 - 2022)
Displaying most recent · View all
[ view all ]
- November 1st, 2005
American division founded.
- June 20th, 2007
The company acquires development studio Vicious Cycle Software, Inc.
Related Web Sites +
- 42 games with Cartoon Network, Inc., The
- 37 games with Technicolor Interactive Services
- 30 games with TikiMan Productions, Inc.
- 26 games with Vicious Cycle Software, Inc.
- 24 games with Monkey Bar Games
- 20 games with Rednote Audio
- 18 games with Torus Games Pty. Ltd.
- 18 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 18 games with Infinite Interactive Pty. Ltd.
- 16 games with High Voltage Software, Inc.
Add your expertise to help preserve video game history! You can submit a correction or add the following: