Forums > Find a game > Old Strategy with creating army,exploring map and killing monsters

Patryk Tylec on 8/5/2019 1:59 PM · Permalink · Report

Hello as I said I'm looking for an old strategy game with RPG elements, I remember pretty much about this game, I think I bought this with some kind of newspaper around 2008-2010. The game had some kind of goblin surrounded by gold and treasures on the loading screen. I think we could have 3 types of soldiers: knights, archers and sorcerers, every entity could level up and we could buy them better weapons and maybe armor. We could build I think 3 types of some kind of turrets that were shooting arrows. This game was divided into 4 pretty big levels. First one was on some kind of meadow, we had to explore the map, kill monsters and enlarge our village/city. In every level, there were few kinds of bosses or bigger cluster of enemies and I think I remember almost all of them, I'll try to write them all

1: Den of kind of flying lizards, dinosaurs, and big rat at the end 2: Vampires, and big cyclops or ogre at the end 3: We had to build a bridge and then kill a large number of goblins behind it, I think there were also 3 special types of turrets that we had to destroy or take over. 4: There was for sure castle with ghosts, and the last boss of the game was a big dragon

1: Meadow, forests, on the north there was a big river and we had to build a ship to go to the next level 2: Very dark map with sterilized land 3: I think that was similar to the second level with an unfinished bridge 4: Last fourth level was covered by lava and there were volcanoes

Next important thing was that on every map were chests that we could open, however besides the loot or gold or something, the chest might have been a trap and after opening it a big dragon(the last boss I think) was destroying our closest building. I think that is all I remember, I hope that someone will be able to help me because I've been looking for this game for a really long time and couldn't find anything. I'm sorry for all the mistakes. Thank You!

Plok (221183) on 8/5/2019 3:37 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim or its sequel?

Patryk Tylec on 8/5/2019 5:23 PM · Permalink · Report

I think that is not what I'm looking for :(

MAT (241141) on 8/6/2019 10:23 AM · Permalink · Report

Some of those elements share so much in common with King's Bounty, but the year is off and the game is turn-based.

Could it be one of the SpellForce games? I've only played first one which doesn't exactly match what you mentioned, but not sure if one of the sequels could be the game you're looking for.

cause a commotion! (4) on 8/6/2019 6:19 PM · Permalink · Report

I don't know whether you got it with a game magazine covermount or what, or whether or not it was the full version but that's the same time frame that the HD version of M&M: Clash of Heroes came out.