Forums > News > Moby v2023.03.16 Release
MobyReed (163) on 3/17/2023 3:19 AM · edited · Reply · Permalink · Report
- Added sorting and paging to group lists (example)
- Added more details to critic pages (url, country, language, number of reviews, and first/last years if set) (example)
- Added "date added" to cover and promo images
- Added original resolution width/height info to covers
- Added year to game credit pages
- Added link so contributors can more easily resubmit rejected items
- Search improvements
- Warn of existing credit submissions when contributing credits
- Allow unmatching developers in pending credit submissions
- Ensure critic score <= max score
- Indicate if a developer option has been matched previously
- Allow approvers to move covers between groups
- Show developer match info for already-matched developers
- Correctly handle same new person credited multiple times
- Fixed adding attributes/ratings to non-wip games
- Fixed mobile UI not resizing properly in some places
- Fixed duplicate tech spec display
- Fixed adding attributes to WIP platforms
- Fixed associating devs with users
- Fixed contributing covers
- Fixed handling of jsonified timestamps
- Fixed point calculation for Revisions
- Fixed merging developers with dateless game platform credits
- Fixed adding years to new platforms
- Fixed MobyScore
- Fixed next url for covers for new platforms
- Fixed adding cover groups
- Misc. UI polish
- Misc. backend fixes and infrastructure optimization
Alaka (94870) on 3/17/2023 6:48 PM · edited · Reply · Permalink · Report
Critic page still needs some fixes:
1, Review Date only sortable from newest to oldest, not other way around. 2. Game titles, platforms, and review scores are sortable both ways, however sorting will break when you go to page 2.
Alaka (94870) on 3/18/2023 2:05 AM · edited · Reply · Permalink · Report
Nice work. However the pages seem stuck on repeat once you try to get past page 25.
ex. these are the same:
Infernos (40570) on 3/18/2023 1:14 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
Browse->Games then sort alphabetical (z-a). Currently on the very first page there's 4 games that shouldn't be there: "Triple Fantasy", "Our Life: Beginnings & Always - Voiced Name Expansion", "Our Life: Beginnings & Always - Step 2 Expansion" and "Our Life: Beginnings & Always - Step 1 Expansion".
Also "…But That Was [Yesterday]" appears there. However, titles that start with ellipsis (for example "...A Personal Nightmare" and "...Iru!") appear before numbers. Not sure what's the difference between them.
Micifuz (3298) on 3/18/2023 3:27 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
There's no "Credits in progress" message for games with only one platform. We need to select a platform first in order to see if there's anything in the queue for it. Could we have it so we instantly see a message when we go to contribute for credits whether there's something on the pipeline already? Thanks!
Kam1Kaz3NL77 (521218) on 3/18/2023 4:44 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
Just had an entry approved that i initially srted on february 14t,but didn't finish yet, due to setver transfer and STILL lack of overview in the personal wip list (a feature prominent on the front page prior)
Sciere approved and i got the email complimenting me of it getting approved per usual. But i find it funny since the email said and i quote " The new game entry that you submitted on Sep 23rd, 1889 has been approved. Your contribution rating has increased by 2 points."
Yeah a bit early for computers donvt you think Vedder? :p
joicrawu (0) on 3/19/2023 7:06 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
Hi there, amazing update! Noticed a couple of bugs and was wondering what could be the issue. The first bug is that some games that do have a Mobyscore don't display it in the main part of the Overview page: https://www.mobygames.com/game/161259/the-house-in-fata-morgana-dreams-of-the-revenants-edition/ The other is that some games' overall Mobyscore doesn't display the same number in the Overview page at the top and at the bottom in the Reviews section (which matches the score in the review tab and the one shown when browsing games using the filter): https://www.mobygames.com/game/67674/the-last-of-us-remastered/
No idea why this happens.
JimmyA (8072) on 3/21/2023 9:48 AM · edited · Reply · Permalink · Report
25 % of screen are useless white blocks. Have a look on https://de.wikipedia.org/ to get e glimpse of using screen space (language is irrelevant as the english page has this white wall-ing as well, but german site is using screensize/space in a efficient way).