🤔 How many games has Beethoven been credited on? (answer)

Forums > MobyGames > Rejected but wait I didn't submit it!

Boudabras (816) on 12/1/2006 3:30 PM · Permalink · Report

So I was working on the credits for Call of Duty 3 all day yesterday throughout my workday and for some reason they show up as rejected even though I never did submit the item to be approved. Now I can't even access them to make any changes. Can I get the credits for CoD3 Xbox360 passed back to me. I would hate to lose that progress. Thanks ")b

chirinea (47507) on 12/1/2006 3:31 PM · Permalink · Report

Humm, maybe you just took too long to submit them. I'm sure some admin can get this back to you, though.

Riamus (8480) on 12/1/2006 4:22 PM · Permalink · Report

Yeah, if you don't submit in time, they are automatically rejected, but an admin can give them back to you. Still, if it was only 1 day, it shouldn't have timed out.

Corn Popper (69019) on 12/1/2006 4:23 PM · Permalink · Report

already back to you... 2 weeks in the credits is too long

Boudabras (816) on 12/1/2006 4:39 PM · Permalink · Report

I think I started the credits for it during the week of Thanskgiving (bad idea on my part) and just got back to it this week. At least I know now! Thanks again

Riamus (8480) on 12/1/2006 9:28 PM · Permalink · Report

Heh. Many of us have been there... at least once. Sometimes, you start working on a new game entry and find out you need more information, so you e-mail the publisher or developer and, while waiting for their reply (if they reply), it times out on you. That's happened to me a few times. :)