Forums > Game Talk > Who loves video games?! I DO!

RE5FAN on 4/20/2006 1:58 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Hey guys, my name is Alex and I am new here. I'd just like to say this is one of the best websites ever! I was looking all over for a true gamers website, and I found it! But I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and I look forward to getting to know all of you!!!!!

Sciere (930965) on 4/20/2006 2:01 PM · Permalink · Report

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. We certainly all are passionate gamers, but I'm not sure if we all consider Leon Scott Kennedy incredibly sexy, though.

RE5FAN on 4/20/2006 2:38 PM · Permalink · Report

Oh wow, now I am INCREDIBLY EMBERASSED!!!!

Unicorn Lynx (181769) on 4/21/2006 1:41 AM · Permalink · Report

That's a good one :-)

By the way, you should be careful of Sciere here, Alex, he's a well-known charmer :-)~

monkeyislandgirl (8626) on 4/21/2006 2:51 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Unicorn Lynx wrote--]That's a good one :-)

By the way, you should be careful of Sciere here, Alex, he's a well-known charmer :-)~ [/Q --end Unicorn Lynx wrote--]

Haha look who's talking!

Welcome to Moby Alex! Stay the heck away from both Oleg (Unicorn) & Sciere...they are sneaky!

Unicorn Lynx (181769) on 4/21/2006 10:07 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start monkeyislandgirl wrote--] Haha look who's talking! [/Q --end monkeyislandgirl wrote--]

Me? I'm a shy, innocent person :)~

RE5FAN on 4/21/2006 1:57 PM · Permalink · Report

Oh, I'm sure they aren't too bad...:P Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

D Michael (222) on 4/21/2006 2:50 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Unicorn won't hurt you, unless it's possible to be beaten to death with Asian RPG rhetoric. ducks, dodges, runs

Seriously speaking, I frequent MG more than any other video gaming site. The content, wide variety of international contributors, and easy going forums keep me coming back.

You're native american? My very best friend is 100% Creek.

RE5FAN on 4/21/2006 2:58 PM · Permalink · Report

That's awesome, yep we natives make very good best friends, lol!

Unicorn Lynx (181769) on 4/22/2006 3:02 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start D Michael wrote--]Unicorn won't hurt you, unless it's possible to be beaten to death with Asian RPG rhetoric. ducks, dodges, runs [/Q --end D Michael wrote--] :))

[Q --start D Michael wrote--] Seriously speaking, I frequent MG more than any other video gaming site. The content, wide variety of international contributors, and easy going forums keep me coming back. [/Q --end D Michael wrote--] You forgot to mention Chinese, native American, and other pretty girls ;)

D Michael (222) on 4/22/2006 6:49 AM · Permalink · Report

yes, if we get enough of these we need to start up... ready? Drum roll....

Mobygirls.com

!!! ohyeah

Serj (1) on 4/21/2006 5:32 PM · Permalink · Report

Welcome To Moby Games, indeed.

RE5FAN on 4/21/2006 5:46 PM · Permalink · Report

Thank you.

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/25/2006 2:22 PM · Permalink · Report

Leon Scott Kennedy is pretty sexy.. I mean for a character... Yeah... So...Izzy what are we gonna do about Chem?

RE5FAN on 4/25/2006 2:33 PM · Permalink · Report

Yes he is, oh shut up like you've ever played the game!

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/25/2006 2:40 PM · Permalink · Report

Oh i have. I love those games. I never played them until you left Resident Evil at my house. Since then i have played it when i get the chance. Since i dont have my beloved Myspace anymore, i have more time. cries

RE5FAN on 4/25/2006 2:44 PM · Permalink · Report

OH GOD! TAKES GUN, AIMS AT HEAD AND PULLS TRIGGER If I hear one more word about myspace I will probably....well, you know

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/25/2006 2:47 PM · Permalink · Report

lol Not my fault. We need to go to town tonight. I need some things. And i am super bored at the moment. I want to go home and sleep. And i dont want to go to Pioneer!!!! HELP!!!!!