Forums > Off Topic > NEW!!!

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/24/2006 2:40 PM · Permalink · Report

Hi everyone im new! I will introduce myself. My name is Cassie. I really dont have a nickname except from Izzy. Its peach. Dont know where it came from. I love Resident Evil. It rocks my socks. UMMM i LOVE My Chemical Romance. They are the best band ever. Just my opinion though. Im COMPLETELY addicted to Myspace. I wonder if Tom knows what he is doing to our minds????? Its crazy. Well im out. Hope to meet some awesome people here. :)

RE5FAN on 4/24/2006 2:42 PM · Permalink · Report

Oh NOOOOO, please not this site, Cassie! Don't haunt me with your I-Will-Stalk-Gerard-Way-Until-He-Notices-Me crap here! It's so lame, j/k welcome! And you know why you have that nickname Tard.

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/24/2006 2:44 PM · Permalink · Report

HEY NOW! That was our secret. lol But really why do i have that nickname??? Im serious. If i want to talk MCR i will do it! This is my new escape. lol

RE5FAN on 4/24/2006 2:45 PM · Permalink · Report

OKay...whatever, lol but you can't add people to your little friends list here! And it's so sad that you're replying to your own post!

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/24/2006 2:47 PM · Permalink · Report

I will reply if i want! No friends list? Its sad you keep coming back! I know. Its because im hot like that. :P

RE5FAN on 4/24/2006 2:48 PM · Permalink · Report

....just do the world a favor and leave....

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/24/2006 2:49 PM · Permalink · Report

Shut up! Actually that reminds me. Where are we going next hour?

RE5FAN on 4/24/2006 2:50 PM · Permalink · Report

I'm going home...lalalalalalalala, you?

h'mik (228) on 4/25/2006 7:32 PM · Permalink · Report

And the purpose of this thread is...?? I think there is a perfectly functional messaging system around, so you should try using it.

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/26/2006 10:47 PM · Permalink · Report

...No. I like posting random stuff. If you dont like it then dont read it. :)

monkeyislandgirl (8626) on 4/27/2006 3:32 AM · Permalink · Report

Far be it for me (of all ppl) to criticize randomness...but I think h's problem in the thread is that it's become more of a personal conversation between you two...rather than a discussion amongst the community.

Like he said...for chatting purposes...messenger, phone, chat rooms, etc would probably be more appropriate.

RE5FAN on 4/27/2006 1:10 PM · Permalink · Report

Geez, I'm feeling really unwanted right now, maybe we should stop posting...Peach

Sciere (930965) on 4/27/2006 1:27 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Posting is encouraged when it is intended to spark discussion on the (very broad) subject of gaming, and topics to which an amount of users greater than two can relate to.

Indra was here (20750) on 4/27/2006 7:12 PM · Permalink · Report

Finally. (thanks Sciere, monkeyisland girl und h'mik). I was about to bite someone's head off.

Deadly Dudly (2232) on 4/28/2006 1:14 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Inderanta of the Clan Depari wrote--]Finally. (thanks Sciere, monkeyisland girl und h'mik). I was about to bite someone's head off. [/Q --end Inderanta of the Clan Depari wrote--]

Dont tell me you eat Green Berets for breakfast? lol!