☕ Drink your coffee or tea with your very own MobyGames mug

Forums > Game Forums > Heaven & Hell 2 > Who developed this game?

Alaka (106427) on 8/7/2022 7:48 PM · Permalink · Report

Right now HH Games is listed on Steam as the developer. However HH Games seems to be a publisher only. Although the HH in the companies name does mean Heaven & Hell.

A logo at the start of the game shows the company Plug In Digital. However, they too seem to be a company that only publishes games.

The original H&H game has the developer Mortier IT Consulting BVBA listed but there were 5 years between release so its possible the company went defunct in that long of a time period between games.

The game has in game credits so if anyone can grab them that would be most helpful in illuminating if HH Games is indeed the developer of their 1 and only developed game.

Rwolf (22837) on 8/7/2022 10:20 PM · Permalink · Report

No credits screenshot, just a name from Linkedin: Amora Leite

https://br.linkedin.com/in/amoraleite

A.L. lists being Art Director on the first game, working for Mortier IT Consulting BVBA

<hr />

There is also a Polish webpage where the same Mortier IT Consulting is listed as developers of the second game, but I have not looked further:

https://www.grylogiczne.pl/gry/heaven-hell-2/

Freeman (65148) on 9/12/2022 2:39 AM · Permalink · Report

I added the credits from the version found on the Big Fish Games website. There's no mention of 'HH Games'. The publisher appears to be a company called 'Casual Game Publishing' (the Big Fish Games & Plug In Digital logos were shown when the game starts but neither is mentioned in the credits).

Re: Mortier IT Consulting BVBA. Leonardo Amora lists them as a client on the first H&H game. On this one, he's credited under his own company: Amoraleite Art Digital Ltda.

Alaka (106427) on 9/12/2022 4:43 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Thanks for the credits. Hmm. the mystery deepens. Any info on Casual Game Publishing. HH Games original name? A one and done company?

So we need to add Joindots GmbH as the developer or additional programming by at the minimum I would think.

Freeman (65148) on 9/13/2022 2:27 AM · Permalink · Report

It was hard to find anything on Casual Game Publishing because it's such a generic name.

And I wasn't sure what to add Joindots under since they seemed to handle all the programming, so additional programming didn't seem appropriate.