Forums > Game Forums > 10 Games: Fantasy Volume 2 > Cover not showing although it has been submitted.

MagikGimp (320) on 6/7/2021 1:08 AM · Permalink · Report

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to raise this issue but I'm not sure how else to do so. I wanted to wait a while before calling attention to it see if it fixed itself which it hasn't. I added a cover for this entry as evidence of other information I submitted assuming the cover would then be used and show up on the entry's page but it doesn't. I attempted to create a new submission for this entry to correct this but I can still see the cover there from before although there's no option to select it to be used. Have I done something wrong or does the cover just need to be marked to be used for this entry by a mod? Thanks for reading this. It would be nice to see the cover used instead of "missing cover art" being shown instead.

Rwolf (22836) on 6/7/2021 1:39 PM · Permalink · Report

Ok, I approved it; the link to the 'official webpage' does not work though, it only point to the old publisher page 'grabituk', so it needs fixing.

The archive.org does not have the 'grabituk' site from 2003, earliest is 2007, and now it is inactive.

MagikGimp (320) on 6/19/2021 12:51 AM · Permalink · Report

Thank you. I only included the webpage because an e-mail address ([email protected]) is printed on the packaging and I just assumed that was also the correct web domain. I did find an archived site for their games at one point I seem to recall. If I find it again I'll make another edit.