Forums > Game Forums > Fatty Bear's FunPack > Welp. I guess it's time for the last resort.

Mr. Eight-Three-One (1843) on 2/11/2016 8:06 PM · Permalink · Report

I absolutely, positively, can NOT find the DOS version of this game ANYWHERE. The 3DO version, it seems, is fairly common, but the DOS version is close to impossible to find. I've been following an eBay search for this game for several years now, I've been scouring Amazon, and NOTHING has ever come up of this game. Seriously, the game is so rare that I once questioned whether it even existed. Does anybody have any clue on where I could find this game, or maybe if someone is willing to sell theirs? And no, I'm not interested in warez downloads or Putt-Putt and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack. I know this comes off as desperate, but I'm really out of options at this point.

Freeman (65099) on 2/11/2016 9:47 PM · Permalink · Report

Unless it's strictly for the purpose of collecting DOS games, would you be against buying the 3D0 version and using an emulator?

Mr. Eight-Three-One (1843) on 2/11/2016 11:36 PM · Permalink · Report

I wish I could say no, but yes, I would be. Not so much for the purpose of collecting DOS games, but more for the purpose of trying to finish up my Humongous game collection. The 3DO versions are low priority for me, I'm aiming more to get the PC versions first (whether DOS or Windows). And this is the only one I've never been able to find.

Freeman (65099) on 2/12/2016 1:02 AM · Permalink · Report

You're right that there doesn't seem to be any copies showing up. It's a bit of a long shot since it's not in their current catalogue, but did you try contacting the publisher?

Mr. Eight-Three-One (1843) on 2/12/2016 1:30 AM · Permalink · Report

Trust me, if I didn't know my stuff on this I wouldn't even be asking around if anyone had a spare copy in the first place. The publisher is long gone, and their current incarnation is long removed from the original.