Forums > Game Forums > Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - Legend > kazakistan amanda monster's friend

alex 76 on 1/7/2008 9:15 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Good morning, everyone,

I'm locked for 2 months in the Kazakhstan's area,

In the laboratory where the amanda's monster sent him against me in crue

combat.

Can take away energy but then charging.

As it takes to kill him?

There 'someone who has surely passed that point? I could help?

tank's Alex 76

alex 76 on 1/7/2008 9:40 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

None

Pseudo_Intellectual (66362) on 1/7/2008 11:28 AM · Permalink · Report

There 'someone who has surely passed that point?

It was only at this point that I realised that you were an actual human being communicating and not a spambot writing sentences of random words mashed together.

Sorry, I have no useful advice to give!

lord of daedra (62) on 1/7/2008 12:06 PM · Permalink · Report

from a gamespot guide:

"First, ignore shooting at the creature. You won't do so much damage and, like you know, when it's close to death it'll heal itself. You have to operate the four levers placed on the wall of the room; they are lightened so you can quickly find them. As you one by one activate them, a lock will release part of a bigger mechanism and then a sword fragment, which will be inside a energy-sphere or something. Now, hop on the turret and shoot the four spheres that hang from the ceiling. They need to close the circuit to the two "anodes"; each contact lower a shield from the sword hanging above your head. When all of them are connected simultaneously you could grab the shield. Each hanging sphere stays in contact for just a few seconds, then it will return to neutral position."

J.R. Vosovic (2) on 1/31/2008 12:41 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

spamming the tesla coils will lock them in place faster =)