🤔 How many games has Beethoven been credited on? (answer)

Forums > Game Forums > Star Lanes > Star Lanes Apple ii

Ken Yates on 5/25/2010 7:36 AM · Permalink · Report

Looking for a copy of Star Lanes (which was also called Star Traders I think to make it confused with the famous one). I do not care if it is an emulator rom for any system. I just want to find and play it again!

I came across an old diskette of it and Galaxy for the Apple II however both are damaged and I cannot get anything off them... /sigh

Any ideas? I have looked all over the internet ad this is the only reference I have really found: http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/star-traders

Pseudo_Intellectual (66423) on 5/25/2010 3:48 PM · Permalink · Report

I played a version on the TRS-80 CoCo as a kid and that was one of my great holdouts in my quest to retrieve, replay and document all the games of my childhood. Never found out what that version was called, but this MS-DOS version retains most of the important elements of the gameplay.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66423) on 5/25/2010 3:48 PM · Permalink · Report

my quest to retrieve, replay and document all the games of my childhood

Next up: Radical Castle for the Mac!

Zeppin (8407) on 5/26/2010 8:54 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--]my quest to retrieve, replay and document all the games of my childhood

Next up: Radical Castle for the Mac! [/Q --end Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--] Otherwise known as the World Builder title.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66423) on 5/26/2010 9:34 PM · Permalink · Report

If it's so definitive, why isn't it already up here? (A: because Mac emulation is a pain in the keister?)