Forums > Game Forums > Muramasa: The Demon Blade > Change in Cover policy - Manual scans

formercontrib (157508) on 9/3/2012 8:43 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Accidently approved - or do i overlooked in public forum and change log, that we now can contribute manual front+backs too (other things maybe too) ?? ... :)

See package: http://www.mobygames.com/game/wii/muramasa-the-demon-blade/cover-art/gameCoverId,207361/

Same here: http://www.mobygames.com/game/wii/donkey-kong-country-returns/cover-art/gameCoverId,248616/

CalaisianMindthief (8172) on 9/3/2012 8:56 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I was the one who approved them. I am aware about spines. But manual covers? Come on guys, you can do better than that... Why put some restrictions like this? Especially if you have to specify this in several notes scattered all around the MobyStandards.

So yes if the rule is still enforced, it's just a mistake.

chirinea (47495) on 9/3/2012 8:58 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start TotalAnarchy wrote--]I was the one who approved them. I am aware about spines. But manual covers? Come on guys, you can do better than that... Why put some restrictions like this? Especially if you have to specify this in several notes scattered all around the MobyStandards. [/Q --end TotalAnarchy wrote--]I'm all for accepting manual scans, but not in the cover art section.

CalaisianMindthief (8172) on 9/3/2012 9:00 PM · Permalink · Report

Nobody said anything about manual scans. These are manual cover art.

chirinea (47495) on 9/3/2012 10:48 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start TotalAnarchy wrote--]Nobody said anything about manual scans. These are manual cover art. [/Q --end TotalAnarchy wrote--]They're still manual scans, aren't they? The fact you scanned only the cover doesn't mean they're not part of the manual, and that's what I meant.

lilalurl (733) on 9/3/2012 9:05 PM · Permalink · Report

True. MG would not be MG if people start to put (manual) cover art in the cover art section. It would make too much sense :-).

Sciere (930525) on 9/3/2012 9:36 PM · Permalink · Report

sent back