🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Bugs > Screenshots gone missing

quizzley7 (21493) on 12/19/2002 11:38 PM · Permalink · Report

Some screenshots that I submitted have come up missing. I submitted some 32X screenshots for the games Blackthorne and Starfleet Academy, and they showed up as expected in the submission process. Then, when Jim went to approve them, they turned into broken links. Some screenshots for WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game I submitted yesterday were approved OK, though. I think I submitted the screenshots that dissappeared in a zip file, whereas the screenshots that were approved were submitted individually.

Jeanne (75944) on 12/20/2002 11:31 AM · Permalink · Report

I noticed 2 submissions like that - and one was with a new game entry. I ended up rejecting one, telling the member to resubmit. The zip might have been the problem, but I didn't even think of that.

Chris Martin (1155) on 12/21/2002 5:31 AM · Permalink · Report

I had some as well. I just WIP'ed the entry and had the contributor resubmit the screenshots. It seemed to solve the problem.

Brian Hirt (10409) on 1/9/2003 8:08 PM · Permalink · Report

These were a result of the server crash i mentioned earlier. I'm trying to have one of the technicians at the datacenter get that machine back to a workable state so i can retrieve the lost files.