🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > MobyGames > "Cancel" button when starting/replying to a topic

SharkD (425) on 2/3/2009 4:08 AM · Permalink · Report

Please add a "Cancel" button when starting or replying to a forum thread. In my browser (IE7) hitting the back button results in an error.

Actually, I think the fact that there's an error is the bigger problem, but I guess it's probably not as easy to fix.

Xoleras (66141) on 2/3/2009 4:46 AM · Permalink · Report

The error appears to be on your side, no problems here with IE (just tested).

What error is it anyway?

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 2/3/2009 12:35 PM · Permalink · Report

A "This page has expired." kind. 8)

SharkD (425) on 2/3/2009 6:44 PM · Permalink · Report

Yup.

chirinea (47495) on 2/3/2009 2:29 PM · Permalink · Report

That's one of the reasons I like Opera, it goes back to what you have on cache, so it doesn't crash when going back pages.

Somebody bring me Sisko! (8) on 2/3/2009 3:15 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start chirinea wrote--]That's one of the reasons I like Opera, it goes back to what you have on cache, so it doesn't crash when going back pages. [/Q --end chirinea wrote--] That's true for every browser, unless you disable or delete the cache. Pimping Opera ain't that easy.

chirinea (47495) on 2/3/2009 5:11 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start FrakesJoe (NSDSP) wrote--] [Q2 --start chirinea wrote--]That's one of the reasons I like Opera, it goes back to what you have on cache, so it doesn't crash when going back pages. [/Q2 --end chirinea wrote--] Pimping Opera ain't that easy. [/Q --end FrakesJoe (NSDSP) wrote--]Built-in mouse gestures. =P

Havoc Crow (29859) on 2/3/2009 5:27 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

None

Foxhack (32100) on 2/3/2009 8:48 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start chirinea wrote--] [Q2 --start FrakesJoe (NSDSP) wrote--] [Q3 --start chirinea wrote--]That's one of the reasons I like Opera, it goes back to what you have on cache, so it doesn't crash when going back pages. [/Q3 --end chirinea wrote--] Pimping Opera ain't that easy. [/Q2 --end FrakesJoe (NSDSP) wrote--]Built-in mouse gestures. =P [/Q --end chirinea wrote--]Are you using the PC or playing your Wii? :P