🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Talk > The Humble Indie Bundle 3

chirinea (47495) on 7/26/2011 5:05 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Here. You know the drill: pay what you want, split between the seller, developers and charity. In this edition we've got:

• Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Cogs
  • VVVVVV
  • Hammerfight
  • And Yet It Moves

I'm gonna get it just because I wanted VVVVVV for so long and never bought it. Run, it's available for a limited time!

St. Martyne (3648) on 7/28/2011 1:39 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start chirinea wrote--] I'm gonna get it just because I wanted VVVVVV for so long and never bought it. [/Q --end chirinea wrote--]

VVVVVV is very cool! My favourite indie game of recently.

chirinea (47495) on 9/30/2011 6:19 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start St. Martyne wrote--] [Q2 --start chirinea wrote--] I'm gonna get it just because I wanted VVVVVV for so long and never bought it. [/Q2 --end chirinea wrote--]

VVVVVV is very cool! My favourite indie game of recently. [/Q --end St. Martyne wrote--]Talking about VVVVVV, I've only installed it today, and I beat it about 10 minutes ago. I had a wonderful time, though the game can be really hard sometimes!

chirinea (47495) on 8/1/2011 11:11 PM · Permalink · Report

What? You guys didn't get it yet? Well, let me add that they're also giving as a bonus a free copy of Steel Storm; not only that, you also get to play Minecraft for free until August 14th! If that isn't a great deal, I don't know what is!

chirinea (47495) on 9/30/2011 6:16 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Here. Same old story, this time you get:

• Frozen Synapse, and if you pay more than the average (U$ 4,56 as of right now), you'll also get "the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle", which includes:
    • Trine
    • Shadowgrounds: Survivor
    • Shadowgrounds
    • Splot (Preorder Bonus)
    • Jack Claw (Prototype bonus)

I've already bought mine, now go and buy yours.

chirinea (47495) on 9/30/2011 7:09 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

And now they added TRAUMA (not on file yet) to this bundle.

Well, the only game I bought in duplicity was Penumbra: Overture. All the others I didn't have before, so I'm pretty happy that they included previous bundles as bonus to the newer ones. I now have all Humble Bundles released so far.

vedder (70822) on 9/30/2011 9:16 AM · Permalink · Report

The problem with these indie bundles is that all the cool games in there I already own. We need fresh bundles with stuff that hasn't been in a dozen steam sales already! :)