Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
Paradox Interactive presents "Rights of Man", an expansion to Europa Universalis IV that adds greater depth and detail to a host of game systems. New decisions, greater customization and added personality are all coming to the best-selling game about exploration, trade and conquest.
- Great Powers now have special diplomatic abilities: Don’t let your development lag while you expand, so you can make use of new threats and overtures to neighbors
- Personalities and traits for monarchs and military leaders will add bonuses to your nation or assist you in battle
- Queens can be generated by royal marriages, and serve as regents if an underage heir ascends to the throne
- Subject nations can be given more specific instructions on how to behave at war
- Fetishist nations can choose from a number of cults, and uncover new options as they wage war and make alliances
- Coptic nations will be tasked with preserving their faith through the control of holy sites throughout the near east
- Other Features, including a new faction system for Revolutionary Republics, a unique new government form for the Ottoman Empire, the ability to abdicate, allowing building in subject states, and debasing currency for quick cash
Source: Steam Store Description
See any errors or missing info for this game?
You can submit a correction, contribute trivia, add to a game group, add a related site or alternate title.
Credits (Windows version)
57 People · View all
|Embedded QA Testers|
|[ full credits ]|
- MobyGames ID: 100132
- Steam App: 486570
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by jaXen.
Windows Apps added by Kennyannydenny.
Last modified February 13th, 2023.