Alice: Behind the Mirror
Official Description (Ad Blurb)
Plunge back into the heart of a legendary tale in a brand new adventure starring Alice, the carefree girl with her head in the clouds! One evening, while sleeping peacefully in her bedroom, a noise awakens Alice. She then finds herself suddenly falling, and lands in a familiar place – Wonderland, still full of surprises. This is when she learns that Wonderland is under threat. It has been turned upside down by a terrible menace – the Jabberwocky. Only she can save this crazy, madcap world from the ordered and rational reign of the Jabberwocky.
- Experience a spectacular adventure, which follows on from the original Alice in Wonderland story.
- Explore the most emblematic places from Lewis Carroll’s tale, on the quest for clues in order to overthrow the Jabberwocky.
- Solve the various enigmas that block your way.
- Restore order... or rather disorder, to Wonderland.
- Rediscover the legendary characters such as the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts.
Wide range of minigames:
* Hidden object sequences * Puzzles * Labyrinth * Inventory management
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Windows version)
42 People · View all
|This game is a free adaptation of the novel 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' written in 1865 by
|VP Microids Unit
|Business Development Director
|International Marketing Manager
|Communication and PR Manager
|Product Manager Assistants
|[ full credits ]
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history! If your contribution is approved, you will earn points and be credited as a contributor.
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Foxhack.
Windows Apps, Android, iPad, iPhone, Macintosh added by Koterminus.
Game added September 18, 2018. Last modified November 28, 2023.