A Monster's Expedition Through Puzzling Exhibitions
From some of the best puzzle designers in the world comes A Monster's Expedition, an adorable and relaxing open world puzzle adventure for monsters who love to learn about humans.
By pushing trees over to create pathways, you’ll explore hundreds of islands near and far to learn about the history of “humanity”.
Immerse yourself in human culture with all-new exhibits from the "Human Englandland" dig site, each accompanied with expert insights*!
*Insights is not a legally binding term and may or may not include idle speculation, rumour and hearsay.
- Adorable open world puzzle game from the creators of A Good Snowman is Hard to Build and Cosmic Express
- Simple but deep mechanics packed with possibilities to discover
- Hundreds of islands to visit – some right in front of you, others well off the beaten track for true puzzle lovers
- Learn about the mythical humans from the perspective of curious monsters
Source: Steam Store Description
- 怪兽远征 - Simplified Chinese spelling
- 怪獸遠征 - Traditional Chinese spelling
Credits (Windows version)
213 People (180 developers, 33 thanks) · View all
|QA - Plastic Fern Studios LLC|
|[ full credits ]|
- MobyGames ID: 150359
- Steam App: 1052990
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Alaka.
PlayStation 4, Linux, PlayStation 5 added by Kam1Kaz3NL77. iPad, iPhone, tvOS added by Sciere. Nintendo Switch added by BOIADEIRO ERRANTE.
Additional contributors: Rik Hideto.
Last modified February 13th, 2023.