Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative
Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative is a community-made mod for Portal 2, inspired by TAG! The Power of Paint. The familiar Portal 2 gels are now contained within the Aperture Science Paint Gun Device and it's your job to test it out!
Featuring a new personality-core and an original story with 27 polished levels; the mod offers an exciting and fun experience in varied and interesting new locations throughout Aperture Science.
Introducing gels as the core gameplay mechanic completely changes the way you solve puzzles, explore, and survive all the challenges thrown at you!## Key Features
- New Gameplay Mechanics for Portal 2
- 27 Original Maps and a Full Campaign
- A New Character with Original Voice-Acting
- In-Game Level Editor
- Access to the Source Files used to create the Aperture Tag
- Single-Player and Co-op Workshop Integration with Source Instances to create your own Paint Gun Maps
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full Developer Commentary
- Completely original Soundtrack by Abarax, Harry101UK, and Christopher McEvoy
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Windows version)
82 People (64 developers, 18 thanks) · View all
|Modelers & Texture Artists|
|Guest Level Designer||
|Puzzle Maker Engineer & Programming||
|Paint Gun Modeler||
|Voice of Nigel|
|Composer & Audio Editing||
|Graphic Designer & Artist|
|Fizzler Texture Artist||
|[ full credits ]|
- MobyGames ID: 154926
- Steam App: 280740
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Koterminus.
Game added December 30th, 2020. Last modified November 23rd, 2023.