The Ouroboros King
Official Description (Ad Blurb)
The Ouroboros King combines the strategic depth of chess with the build variety and replayability of roguelikes. Assemble a formidable army, discover powerful relics, and buy surprising gadgets to defeat the Coven.
- Build the Ultimate Army: Combine classic and new chess pieces, relics that give them bonuses, and consumable items that grant you temporary advantages to create a formidable army.
- Perfect Your Strategy: You can only move one piece per turn, so you must choose carefully. Make your troops work together to obliterate the enemy army.
- Another Chance: If you're defeated you can go back to action on another timeline, where the path to victory will change: different map, different enemies, different rewards...
- Lots of end-game options to dial up the difficulty to insane levels.
- Same-device multiplayer, challenge your friends to chess games with lots of unique pieces.
- Chess-based tactics, easy to learn and hard to master.
- 15-45 minute runs, good for a short break and also longer sessions.
- No gatekeeping, all the content is unlocked from the start. Win or die based on your skills.
- No need to learn any chess openings or study anything.
- All in game text is available in LANGUAGE
Illustrations by Isaac Murgadella
Source: Steam Store Description
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history! If your contribution is approved, you will earn points and be credited as a contributor.
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Tim Janssen.
Game added June 4, 2023. Last modified June 4, 2023.