Songs of Armageddopolis
Official Description (Ad Blurb)
Songs Of Armageddopolis is a point'n'click detective game. In a world where magic and technology go hand in hand, and people disappear without a trace every day, you will play the role of a young psionic named Glaz, who is doing an internship at a detective bureau. The bosses don't like you. You think that the reason for this antipathy is the form of your head: it is too round. But that is not the point. The point is: you stink of death and defeat. Why are you even here? Well, there were some reasons, probably, but now they are of no significance. This city has secrets and you must reveal them. To become the best detective. To plunge your enemies into dust. And to find your true love.
- Mysterious Tower, which combines platforming mechanics and point'n'click adventure mechanics.
- Lots of mini-games.
- The ending depends on your playing style
- Telekinesis is your main tool. Use it to interact with the game world.
- This game is not for weaklings. If you die on Normal difficulty, you cannot continue playing.
- Realistic coffee machines.
Source: Steam Store Description
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history! If your contribution is approved, you will earn points and be credited as a contributor.
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by TheWalkthroughKing.
Game added June 16, 2023. Last modified June 16, 2023.