Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix is an updated re-release of the original Kingdom Hearts for the Japanese territory only. It includes the additional content from the American/European version, along with various enhancements:
- The bosses Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth, as well as the opportunity to fight one of the "Unknowns" featured in the secret ending at Hollow Bastion.
- Various enemies now have a different colour and more HP.
- New Heartless: NEO-Shadow (team attack). This one was originally only available in the secret ending "Another Side, Another Story", but can now be fought at a location. The others are Black Ballade, Sniper Wild, Chimera, Pink Agaricus, and Jet Balloon & Missile Diver
- Next to the original secret ending, a new one, entitled "Deep Dive", can now be unlocked.
- New cutscenes and additional conversations further explaining the story.
- Two new keyblades: One-Winged-Angel and Diamond Dust
- While travelling between worlds, there are now missions for your Gummi Ship.
- 2 new Ansem Reports
- 11 new abilities for Sora: Slap Shot, Slide Dash, Stun Impact, Gravity Break, Ripple Drive, Hurricane Period, Zantetsuken, Leaf Veil, Tech Plus and Encounter Up
- New music: the tracks "Disappeared" and "Another Side", as well as the English version of "Night on Bald Mountain" and "One-Winged Angel".
- Other additions include two new difficulty levels, a new camera system, the English voice tracks with Japanese subtitles, some level design changes, a cut-scene skip feature, and a trailer for Final Fantasy X-2.
Average score: 4.4 out of 5 (based on 4 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
On the first day of the release, some items were bundled with the game - either an audio disc with the game's music or a deck of Kingdom Hearts cards.
- MobyGames ID: 24675
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Sciere.
Additional contributors: Patrick Bregger.
Game added November 2nd, 2006. Last modified September 17th, 2023.