- The Terminator (1991 on DOS)
- The Terminator (1991 on Dedicated handheld)
- The Terminator (1992 on Genesis, Game Gear, SEGA Master System)
- The Terminator (1993 on SEGA CD)
- The Terminator (1993 on SNES)
- The Terminator (2003 on ExEn, BREW, J2ME)
- The Terminator (2009 on iPhone, 2010 on PSP, PlayStation 3)
The Terminator loosely follows the plot of the 1984 Arnold Schwarzenegger film. The game begins in the future, where the hero Kyle Reese must battle through a post-apocalyptic future in order to go back in time to 1984 Los Angeles. Once there, he must progress through various checkpoints as outlined by the main movie plot: Find Sarah Connor, shootout at the police station, and the climax in the factory. The main levels of the game consist of side-scrolling jumping and shooting action. In between levels are car chases where the Terminator attempts to run you down as you race to your next destination.
Credits (NES version)
32 People · View all
|Business Group Senior Vice President|
|Product Marketing Assistant|
|Technical Support Manager|
|Senior Vice President / Chief Technical Officer|
|Marketing Project Manager|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 49% (based on 6 ratings)
Average score: 2.4 out of 5 (based on 21 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 29836
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Multimedia Mike.
Game added August 25th, 2007. Last modified November 3rd, 2023.