You are Yomi, an ancient fox spirit. Your dungeon has been stolen from you while you have been sealed. Capture monster girls, collect loot, explore the dungeon's depths and reclaim what is yours in this dungeon crawler game.## Game Features
- Lead and control a powerful party of up to 6 characters!
- First-person view with retro dungeon crawling action!
- 3 difficulty settings (Normal, Hard, and Abyssal) with 15-25 hours of gameplay depending on your skill and the difficulty setting!
- 50+ different types of monsters to fight and capture. Gotta’ capture them all!
- Unlockable CG Gallery and Sprite Gallery!
- Over 30 in-game outfits to discover and equip!
- Steam Achievements!
- 15 Trading Cards to collect, with 6 unique backgrounds, and 9 SD Emoticons!
In this story players will assume the role of an ancient fox spirit who awakens after several hundred years of deep sleep to find that possession of her lovingly made dungeon has been taken from her! As if that wasn’t enough cause for alarm, she has also been robbed of her power, leaving her weak and vulnerable. She soon discovers that it was a heroic knight who woke her from her slumber, and after a brief fight and “negotiation,” the knight decides to join her on an adventure to reclaim the dungeon! Together, they will unearth great treasures, reveal secrets and hidden rooms, and recruit monster girls to fight by their side...all while avoiding traps, fighting off dangerous enemies and bosses across multiple floors, and uncovering the devious plans of the new dungeon lord. One of the most important mechanics of Sakura Dungeon is the ‘capture’ mechanic, wherein the player will be able to capture monster girls they encounter and add them to their party.
In addition to dungeon exploring, Sakura Dungeon is also packed with extensive dialogue and plenty of gorgeous backdrops and cutscene artwork for the player to unlock as they carefully navigate their way through the dungeon.
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Linux version)
|Production and Management|
|Character Art and Design|
|Story and Writing|
- MobyGames ID: 82771
- Steam App: 407330
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Kam1Kaz3NL77.
Game added January 21st, 2017. Last modified February 13th, 2023.