Fire Emblem: Warriors
Official Description (Ad Blurb)
Heroes from across the Fire Emblem universe collide!
Clash with legions of soldiers and fierce monsters as Marth, Xander, Corrin, and other Fire Emblem heroes unleashing over-the-top-powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves. Take direct control of known and original Fire Emblem characters, issue them strategic commands in the midst of battle, pair up heroes to unleash stunning attacks, and more. Unlock new playable heroes, each with their own unique moves, special attacks, weapon types, and voiced dialogue in this large-scale action game from the Hyrule Warriors team.
- Play and experience a new kingdom with original characters colliding with heroes from across the Fire Emblem universe.
- Battle as fan-favorite Fire Emblem heroes, like Chrom, Corrin, Ryoma, Marth, Xander and more, each with unique moves, special attacks, weapon types, and voiced dialogue.
- Pair up two hero characters as a single unit that can unleash devastating combos and even switch between these heroes mid-attack.
- With the classic weapons triangle, tactically choose and switch between Fire Emblem heroes to gain the advantage in combat against countless enemies.
- amiibo functionality with all previously released Fire Emblem amiibo figures, plus with upcoming Chrom and Tiki amiibo figures.
Fire Emblem Warriors will also release on the New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 2DS XL systems. Please note that it's not compatible with other systems, including Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS.
Source: Nintendo.com Description
- ファイアーエムブレム無双 - Japanese spelling
Credits (Nintendo Switch version)
455 People (452 developers, 3 thanks) · View all
|Game Design Lead
|Character Design Lead
|Character Art Lead
|Environment Art Lead
|Animation Team Lead
|User Interface Design Lead
|Technical Art Lead
|Video Creator Lead
|[ full credits ]
Average score: 76% (based on 20 ratings)
Average score: 3.9 out of 5 (based on 2 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history! If your contribution is approved, you will earn points and be credited as a contributor.
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Kam1Kaz3NL77.
Additional contributors: Rik Hideto.
Game added October 19, 2017. Last modified December 2, 2023.