DescriptionThe sequel to Archon, Archon II: Adept features a more complex board and enhanced gameplay.
Each side plays as an Adept - a powerful wizard with the ability to cast spells against other Adepts and his summonings - and must defeat the other side, either Chaos or Order, by attacking him/her with summoned Elementals or Demons. Each side can summon 4 unique elementals at a time or choose from 4 demons, common to both.
Gameplay is similar to the original, reminiscent of a chess-like board game, requiring strategy, but with arcade elements, especially when two adepts confront each other face-to-face. The board also shifts from time to time, making the strategy less predictable.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Info||Commodore 64||Jun, 1985||100|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Commodore 64||May, 1986||9.25 out of 10||92|
|Tilt||Amiga||Feb, 1988||17 out of 20||85|
|Zzap!||Commodore 64||Jun, 1986||78 out of 100||78|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Amiga||Nov, 1986||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- AtariMania (For Atari 8-bit: game entry database; downloadable release; software package; additional material.)
- Commodore 64 Boxed Sets (For C64: high quality software sets digitalisations.)
- CPC-Power (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; package material; manual digitalizations; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- CPCRrulez (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; advertisement; package material; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- Hall of Light (For Amiga: game database entry; package material digitalizations; screenshots; additional material.)
- Lemon 64 (For C64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art digitalizations; additional material.)
- Lemon Amiga (For Amiga: game database entry; manual; additional material.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Encyclopaedic entry for combined platforms.)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – instructions.)
- ZX Spectrum Reviews (For ZX Spectrum: magazine game reviews in HTML.)