DescriptionThis double pack includes two previously released Brothers in Arms games:
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine2
- Brothers in Arms series
- Feral Legends label
- Genre: Tactical shooter
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Technology: amBX
There are no reviews for this game.
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Macintosh||May 12, 2010||7.75 out of 10||78|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Wii||Oct 01, 2008||13 out of 20||65|
|4Players.de||Wii||Oct 27, 2008||50 out of 100||50|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Wii||Oct 06, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
|Game Chronicles||Wii||Oct 18, 2008||4.7 out of 10||47|
|GameSpot||Wii||Nov 20, 2008||4.5 out of 10||45|
|Worth Playing||Wii||Oct 20, 2008||4 out of 10||40|
|MacLife||Macintosh||Jun 01, 2010||40|
|GameZone||Wii||Oct 20, 2008||3.9 out of 10||39|
|Gamers' Temple, The||Wii||2008||31 out of 100||31|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Brothers in Arms: Double Time (official game website (UK))
- Demiurge Studios (Info regarding Demiurge's involvement.)
- Official Website (Mac) (The official product page for the Mac version of BiA: Double Time on the publisher's website, which provides a trailer, information about the characters and weapons within the game, desktops, a demo, and purchasing information, among other things.)
- On the March (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Double Time, with additional commentary being provided by the game's writer and adviser, Col. Antal, and producer Mike Wardwell (April, 2010).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.