Not an American user?
DescriptionGameplay in Clowns shares some similarities with Breakout, but this time the bricks has been replaced with balloons that you get points for popping. To reach the balloons at the top of the screen you have to move a seesaw under a jumping clown. This will launch away the clown already standing on the seesaw, hopefully towards the balloons.
Balloons comes in three different: yellow, green and blue. Yellow balloons are the easiest to reach, while the blue are the hardest. Therefore you also get more points for the harder to reach balloons. If you manage to clear all balloons of a color, you'll get bonus points. Balloons of that color will then be replenished. You have five jumpers to your disposal, and you will lose one every time you miss to catch the landing clown. Clearing all blue balloons will give you an extra jumper.
Clowns can be played by one or two players using paddles.
There are no promo images for this game
- "T.T. Acrobat" -- Taito Japanese release (table model)
- "Springboard" -- UK Arcade title
- "Seesaw Jump" -- SEGA Japanese release
- "Highjumpers" -- Elcon flyer title
- "Clowns" -- Midway release
- "Circus Circus" -- Universal Japanese release
- "Acrobat TV" -- Taito Japanese release (upright model)
- "Acrobat" -- Venture Line US release
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Contributed to by Kabushi (244679)