🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Goblins Quest 3 > Packaging: Jewel case?

Edwin Drost (9478) on 2/7/2017 7:33 PM · Permalink · Report

In the Cover Art you still have the DOS, Packaging: Jewel Case at the top. I was wondering if it is still should be included there or does it have a special purpose? If you know what I mean.

Rwolf (22827) on 2/7/2017 8:33 PM · Permalink · Report

If you had added your box scans to that existing set, since yours have the same jewelcase, the set can been re-tagged as a boxed version, by request with the submission.

Even I can do that, with my limited '+' access. checking...but I think someone else may be working on it?

I see you have uploaded the zoomed-in version of the label on the side, you should scan the whole side, not only the label, I think, even if the label is the interesting bit.

Edwin Drost (9478) on 2/7/2017 8:48 PM · Permalink · Report

Well, at the bottom you can see that the boxed version of the DOS with the two covers that I have brought in (and I just posted the front and the back of the jewel case) is already there. So that is why I'm not sure if the jewel case that was posted by someone else has any purpose.

Yeah. I know. That scan will come soon (I got the box at my parents place).

Rwolf (22827) on 2/7/2017 9:20 PM · Permalink · Report

The best of the scans would probably be kept, and the other hidden away. (One can upload replacement scans for older scans with poor resolutions or damaged boxes, just mention it in the submission, pointing out the worse one with a link.)

Edwin Drost (9478) on 2/14/2017 9:09 PM · Permalink · Report

Okay. The scans of the front/back/etc are done. (will do the contents of the box as well)

I know that I already spoke about it, but if you look at the top there's still the Packaging: Jewel case with the front and back scan of the Jewel case. (contributed by Roger Wilco) Is it possible to remove that, because;

1) It is the wrong kind of packaging. The game actually came in a box.

2) The scans of the Front (http://www.mobygames.com/game/goblins-quest-3/cover-art/gameCoverId,8840/) and Back (http://www.mobygames.com/game/goblins-quest-3/cover-art/gameCoverId,8841/) are now doubles and all. (contributed by Roger Wilco) So not needed any more. If you know what I mean.