Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Pilot an airship, command powerful weapon emplacements like cannons, giant flamethrowers, and high powered lasers. Destroy the very earth from under your enemies feet!
Cannon Brawl is an exciting mix of real time strategy and artillery gameplay. Your ability to manage combat priorities and focus through the madness of battle will be put to the test.
Advance across the kingdom in single player to unlock and discover new units, then experiment with each one to find your favorite combination in online multiplayer.
Choose from over fifteen units and five airship pilots for a huge variety of strategic combinations. Want to turtle up and launch big warheads from afar? You can! Want to rush to the high ground and launch a rain of missiles from above? You can! Try out tons of other strategies and crush your friends!
- Action Strategy like you've never seen - Unique blend of 2D artillery and real time strategy gameplay results in intense tactical battles
- Battle Near and Far - Competitive 1v1 online multiplayer with ranked matching, invite a friend for a private battle, or plugin in a controller and get your buddies together for a home tournament
- Strategic Options - Choose from 15+ weapons and defenses and combo them with 5+ different airship pilots for hundreds of strategic options
- Dynamic Battlefields - Destroy the terrain with cannons, lasers and more
- Epic Adventure - Battle across our full campaign mode with big boss fights spanning 20 missions, charting new territory across 5 unique environments
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cannon Brawl (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.