Not an American user?
PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Pre-order Marvel's Spider-Man and receive the following:
Spidey Suit Pack - Gain instant in-game access to three suits that alter your appearance and/or unlock new suit abilities.
5 Extra Skill Points – Get a head start on your web slinging experience by having skill points to unlock abilities from the start of the game like active finishers, web grab or faster web swinging.
Early Unlock of a Spider-Drone Gadget.
Spider-Man PS4 Custom Theme – Customize your PS4 with artwork from legendary comic book artist Adi Granov.
After eight years behind the mask, Peter Parker is a crime-fighting master. Feel the full power of a more experienced Spider-Man with improvisational combat, dynamic acrobatics, fluid urban traversal, and environmental interactions. A rookie no longer, this is the most masterful Spider-Man you’ve ever played.
The worlds of Peter Parker and Spider-Man collide in an original action-packed story. In this new Spider-Man universe, iconic characters from Peter and Spider-Man’s lives have been reimagined, placing familiar characters in unique roles.
Marvel’s New York is Your Playground
The Big Apple comes to life as Insomniac’s most expansive and interactive world yet. Swing through vibrant neighborhoods and catch breathtaking views of iconic Marvel and Manhattan landmarks. Use the environment to defeat villains with epic takedowns in true blockbuster action.
© 2018 MARVEL
© 2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC
Developed by Insomniac Games, Inc.
- "Человек-Паук" -- Russian spelling
- "Spider-Man (2018)" -- Informal title
- "Marvel سبايدرمان" -- Arabic spelling
- "スパイダーマン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Character Feature: Actual person's looks and voice
- Console Generation Exclusives: PlayStation 4
- Marvel licensees
- Middleware: Recast
- Middleware: Scaleform GFx SDK
- Middleware: Simplygon
- Middleware: Wwise
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Setting: City - New York
- Spider-Man licensees
|A Marvelous adventure only held back by a lack of creativity||krisko6 (750)|
|Gaming Age||Sep 09, 2018||A||100|
|The Game Hoard||Jul 02, 2019||7 out of 7||100|
|Games.ch||Sep 04, 2018||90 out of 100||90|
|Spieletester.de / Spieletester.com||Sep 17, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|Videogameszone||Sep 04, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|GamesRadar||Sep 04, 2018||90|
|GamePro (Germany) (IDG)||Sep 04, 2018||85 out of 100||85|
|Playground.ru||Sep 07, 2018||8.3 out of 10||83|
|videogamer.com||Sep 04, 2018||8 out of 10||80|
|Giant Bomb||Sep 05, 2018||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards
- 2017 – Most Anticipated Game – Nominated
- 2018 – Game of the Year – Nominated
- 2018 – Best Game Direction – Nominated
- 2018 – Best Narrative – Nominated
- 2018 – Best Score/Music – Nominated
- 2018 – Best Audio Design – Nominated
- 2018 – Best Performance: Yuri Lowenthal as Peter Parker – Nominated
- 2018 – Best Action/Adventure Game – Nominated
- 2018 – Best Writing – Nominated
- 2018 – Game of the Year – 3rd place
Related Web Sites
- Marvel Spider-Man (official website)
リカルド・フィリペ (300344) added Marvel Spider-Man (PlayStation 4) on Sep 02, 2018
Credits (2253 people)
2003 developers, 250 thanks
Zaid Ahmed, Jason C. Anderson, Tom Barlow, Thomas Breeden, Trey McNair, Ryan Verne, Gabriel ZumbergeSenior Tester:
Muhammad Allen, Ernesto Becerra, Ryan Benno, Tiffany Chu, Chris Devens, Oscar Gonzalez, Giovanni Martinez, Laython WhitmireDirector, Experience: