Game Groups > Gameplay feature: Photography
Games that use a digital camera, camera obscura, movie camera, single or twin reflex cameras (well, cameras...you get the picture :p) or similar devices; used to capture images, as an essential part of the game play (i.e. needed to progress in the game). The use of the camera or similar devices is usually identified in-game with the plot, seen within a character's inventory, or visible during gameplay.
Such games usually have a photo gallery accessible from the main menu or specific options available during gameplay.
For purposes of this game group, videos are to be excluded from this game group, as the primary object for this game group are photographs; not videos (i.e. moving images), unless photographs are also an integral part of gameplay.
Games that do have a photo gallery, but do not require the use of a camera or similar device during actual gameplay, should also be excluded from this game group.
- Console Generation Exclusives: PlayStation 3
- Game feature: Free camera photo mode
- Game feature: In-game screenshot capture
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Beast riding & beast attacking
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Mining
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Games made into TV series
[ Page 1 of 3 ] [ Next ]