Game Groups > Gameplay feature: Fishing
Games where player participation in fishing activities is a small or an optional feature in a game, not qualified for the Sport: Fishing sub-genre.
Fishing by a pond in Harvest Moon (1996). Limitations * Games where fishing is part of the major plot or representation of gameplay should not be included in this game group.
- This is not a fishing-themed game group. Controllable players may be able to manually fish, either with a use of a fishing rod, net, or an occasional fireball spell in order to catch fish. Games that imply fishing, however provide no available feature of actual player participation in fishing, should be excluded from this game group.
Related Game Groups * Gameplay feature: Alchemy* Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening * [Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst](http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/gameplay-feature-hunger-thirst) Gameplay feature: Hunting Gameplay feature: Survival Cooking
Related Genres * Genre: Fish Survival Genre: Wilderness Survival Sport: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Botany, farming, gardening
- Gameplay feature: Creature breeding / fusion
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Gambling
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
- Gameplay feature: Interior decorating
- Gameplay feature: Mining
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Genre: Wilderness Survival
[ view in game browser ] [ add game ]
[ Page 1 of 4 ] [ Next ]