🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Mixed-Up Mother Goose > awesome game

Carlene Clark on 4/22/2008 4:44 PM · Permalink · Report

This was one of my favourite games when I was a child. I began my search today to see if i could find the game on the internet, and this website was the only place I could find it. Just seeing the cover picture brings back so many awesome childhood memories so thank you! Hopefully I can find a way to buy this game so my future children will get to play it, just as I had. Many people may think that a game released in 1990 is a little dated for this era, but this game truly teaches the rhymes as well, or better, than any other game they can come out with today. so thank you Moby Games for helping me find this game!!

Carlene

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 4/22/2008 5:05 PM · Permalink · Report

I began my search today to see if i could find the game on the internet, and this website was the only place I could find it.

This phrase is familiar to many of us :-)

Hopefully I can find a way to buy this game so my future children will get to play it, just as I had

It's part of this compilation, which is probably much easier to find than the stand-alone original.

St. Martyne (3648) on 4/22/2008 5:20 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Yeah, it's a great game, one of my firsts too. Also, in addition to what JazzOleg has said, keep an eye for the deluxe version of the game. It features much nicer graphics and all the rhymes performed as songs in digital audio.

DJP Mom (11333) on 4/22/2008 10:59 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I don't suppose you live in New York? There's a library in my system that seems to have five copies of it! Hmm, looks like it came bundled with a children's atlas from GT Interactive (Atari?)...strange combination.