Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Montague's Mount is disturbing psychological thriller set in the bleakness of an abandoned Irish island, featuring exploration and challenging puzzle solving. This game is part one of a two part story, some questions are left unanswered and open to interpretation. To thank our fans for our successful Greenlight campaign, we have added new voiceovers, clues and storylines, and also made the Oculus Rift demo available.
The mixture of cold Atlantic water and coarse sand in your mouth brings you back from unconsciousness. Surrounded by the wreckage of a boat’s hull, you can only draw one conclusion: your vessel has been torn apart by the submerged rocks. The secrets of the island must be uncovered if you are ever going to find a way to escape. Where is everyone; is the island really uninhabited; and what is lurking within the isolated caves?
- New hints, storylines and voiceovers.
- Desolate yet beautiful environments to explore.
- Challenging puzzles to solve.
- Secrets and collectibles hidden across the island.
- Voice narration by Derek Riddell (Ugly Betty, Frankie, No Angels and more).
- Oculus Rift demo. (Windows only)
- First game to promote the Irish language (Gaeilge).
- Full language support for English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Russian.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Nov 27, 2013||51 out of 100||51|
|Girl Gamers UK||Windows||Oct 25, 2013||35|
|4Players.de||Windows||Oct 25, 2013||18 out of 100||18|
|Diehard GameFan||Windows||Oct 15, 2013||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Montague's Mount (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.