🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > John Romero's Daikatana > incite PC gaming's Daikatana preview / interview video

Foxhack (32100) on 8/14/2007 7:17 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I was looking at some old magazine CDs and found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8YThhaAxg

I figured a few people here might find it interesting to see. :) It's a preview video with interviews with John Romero and Stevie Case, as well as screens and videos of the current build in action.

Well, I found it cool.

xroox (3895) on 8/14/2007 10:14 PM · Permalink · Report

Yep, interesting stuff! What about the perverted camera guy? They're talking to Stevie Case and he has to pan down to a shot of her chest :P

Speaking of Steve Case... She didn't exactly sound enthused about the project...

St. Martyne (3648) on 8/14/2007 10:18 PM · Permalink · Report

It was Ion Storm for god's sake, who cares about the project when you get to live in a millionbucks worth penthouse. :-)

Foxhack (32100) on 8/14/2007 11:16 PM · Permalink · Report

Sam... one of the later issues had a photoshoot video with... Kobe Tai. For those of you who don't watch TV, she's a well-known adult performer. Nothing "adult" going on, but she was very pretty back then. I think she's still uh, working today.

Some of the other issues featured similar photoshoots with other models.

DJP Mom (11333) on 8/14/2007 10:28 PM · Permalink · Report

Sam, I was just going to say the same thing about the cameraman on Stevie Case! Obviously not interested in her words! Not to mention that she is described as the voluptuous level designer as if it were the important thing about her job...sigh...I'd better not get started on another Voices of the Games thread...

I still mean to play that game one of these days.

Foxhack (32100) on 8/14/2007 11:19 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start DJP Mom wrote--]Sam, I was just going to say the same thing about the cameraman on Stevie Case! Obviously not interested in her words! Not to mention that she is described as the voluptuous level designer as if it were the important thing about her job...sigh...I'd better not get started on another Voices of the Games thread...

I still mean to play that game one of these days. [/Q --end DJP Mom wrote--]The magazine was intended to be a sort of Maxim Magazine for gamers. It actually worked quite well, I liked the articles and the videos included were excellent, but the magazine only lasted around eight issues because of poor management.

I wish the magazine was still around. They're the ones that got me started with PC games in general.

Zovni (10504) on 8/16/2007 3:27 PM · Permalink · Report

Loved the booby shot myself.

Yearman (29592) on 8/16/2007 4:04 PM · Permalink · Report

Is it true that she has got breast implants? Can't remember where I read that, maybe it's only a rumor

Zovni (10504) on 8/16/2007 5:35 PM · Permalink · Report

yep.

Corn Popper (69027) on 8/16/2007 6:55 PM · Permalink · Report

yeah, check out her pics from her rap sheet on here

Foxhack (32100) on 8/16/2007 6:58 PM · Permalink · Report

How's that for a conversation piece...

"Hey, MobyGames doesn't just let you know where your favorite developers worked, you can see if they got boob jobs, too!"

(Note: Miss Case, please don't kill me.)

Yearman (29592) on 8/16/2007 7:45 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Corn Popper wrote--]yeah, check out her pics from her rap sheet on here [/Q --end Corn Popper wrote--]

Unfortunately there are no pictures from her Playboy photo shoot.

Indra was here (20755) on 8/16/2007 9:45 PM · Permalink · Report

Her nickname is Killcreak? After too many exposure from hentai games, with that kind of nickname, my imagination is going to places where no man should go before...

St. Martyne (3648) on 8/16/2007 10:10 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Indra Depari of the Clan Depari wrote--]where no man should go before... [/Q --end Indra Depari of the Clan Depari wrote--]

Don't you bring Star Trek outta of me or you (and I) might regret it. :-)

DJP Mom (11333) on 8/16/2007 10:10 PM · Permalink · Report

"Her nickname is Killcreak? After too many exposure from hentai games, with that kind of nickname, my imagination is going to places where no man should go before.."

Ha ha.. Actually I think it's Killcreek, and it might have been her professional gaming name.

Corn Popper (69027) on 8/17/2007 3:23 PM · Permalink · Report

only admins have access to seeing the "special" uploaded pics =)

Sciere (930490) on 8/19/2007 11:50 AM · Permalink · Report

We should make it a paying section, it's totally worth it.

Yearman (29592) on 8/19/2007 8:29 PM · Permalink · Report

How many "special" Jenna Jameson pictures are you guys hiding there?