DescriptionAfter the successful events in The Pink Panther Passport to Peril, Pink Panther gives up his life as agent and gets a job as door-to-door-salesman. But his leisurely life gets interrupted as Nathan, son of the lunatic dentist Dr. Periowinkle, steals utensils from the magician Strangeblood and accidentally transforms the little girl Violet into a wombat.
The player takes control of Pink Panther and has to travel to Israel, Indonesia, Siberia and Greece to find a counterspell. Of course he encounters many strange people and inventory based puzzles. Because the game is mainly aimed at children the puzzles are not too complicated and the controls are constrained to the left mouse button.
During the course of the game the player can retrieve a lot of background information regarding history and lifestyle of the countries he has visited by accessing a special menu, but this is not necessary to complete the game. Of course some of the information gets addressed during the regular gameplay. There is a optional function included which gives hints or solutions for the puzzles when the player is stuck.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Розовая Пантера. Фокус-Покус" -- Russian spelling
- "הפנתר הורוד: הוקוס פוקוס" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Pink Panther und die Zauberformel" -- German title
- "La Panthère Rose 2: Destination Mystère" -- French title
- "La Pantera Rosa en Abracadabra Rosa" -- Spanish title
- "Hokus Pokus: Różowa Pantera" -- Polish title
- "Den Lyserøde Panter - I Hokus Pokus Panter" -- Danish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows||Mar, 1998||68 out of 100||68|
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows 3.x||Mar, 1998||68 out of 100||68|
|PC Joker||Windows||Feb, 1998||63 out of 100||63|
|PC Joker||Windows 3.x||Feb, 1998||63 out of 100||63|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
Nov 22, 2015
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.