Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Looking out on Pleasantville one afternoon, Lord Cthulhu realized he was very lonely. He decides to send a single Tentacute to go make new friends with these "Bonies." After enough friends have been made, the portal to R'lyeh opens &each friend will be sacrificed. In a style that is a cross between "Hotline Miami" and "Pikmin", convert your friends into fellow cute cephalopods! The problem? All of your newly converted friends are frickin' morons that mimic your every move! Luckily with strategic planning you can manipulate them against the environment to get back to the portal home to keep Lord Cthulhu company.
• WASD/↑↓→← - Move Swarm
• Space - Clump
• Mouse - Menu Navigation (not required)
• Left Stick - Move Swarm
• Right Stick - Rotate Swarm
• A - Clump/Enter
• Start - Pause/Menu Open/Menu Close
• Control Swarm - Control your swarm in a QWOP manner.
• Feed - Convert friendly neighbors into one of the swarm.
• Form - Squish and squash your swarm into different shapes and sizes.
• Clump - Bring all your friends close together!
• Explore - What's that over there?
• Sacrifice - Send your new friends home to Lord Cthulhu through the sacrificial alter.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Tentacult! (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.