Biography edit · view history
David Fox is VP of Technology at iWin, Inc., where he helped guide development of casual games such as Jewel Quest, Mah Jong Quest, and Family Feud Online Party. David has been a game designer and developer for over a decade, with a focus on multiplayer casual games and storytelling. He is the author of several books about Internet technologies and culture, and his writing has appeared in publications such as Salon.com, Gamasutra, Gamelan, O'Reilley Network, Developer.com, Casual Connect, and Game Programming Gems III.
Credited on 10 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Jewel Quest IV: Heritage (2009 on Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Jojo's Fashion Show: Design in a Dash! (2009 on Nintendo DS)||Special Thanks|
|House of Wonders: Babies Come Home (2008 on Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Mah Jong Quest III: Balance of Life (2008 on Windows)||Special thanks to|
|Jojo's Fashion Show (2007 on Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Jewel Quest II (2007 on Windows)||Story|
|Jewel Quest Solitaire II (2007 on Windows)||Story|
|Jewel Quest Solitaire (2007 on Windows)||Story|
|Jewel Quest (2006 on Macintosh)||Systems Engineer|
|Mah Jong Quest (2005 on Windows)||Kwazi Animation Director|
[ full credits ]
- 10 games with Jim Stern
- 7 games with Warren Schwader
- 7 games with Andrew Hieke
- 6 games with Andrew Viloria
- 5 games with Edison Dimaano
- 4 games with Jan Sleeper
- 4 games with Dwain Theobald
- 4 games with Zachary Present
- 4 games with Melanie Tercha
- 4 games with Joanna Ricco
[ 215 more people ]
- 9 games with iWin, Inc.
- 2 games with Reflexive Entertainment Inc.
- 2 games with Present Creative LLC
- 2 games with Real Networks, Inc.
- 2 games with gameLab
- 2 games with astragon Software GmbH
- 2 games with Alawar Entertainment, Inc.
- 2 games with GSP Software
- 1 game with MumboJumbo, LLC
- 1 game with Monkey Business, Inc.
Add your expertise to help preserve video game history! You can submit a correction or add the following: