Moby ID: 36644
Biography edit · view history
Takashi Tokita (時田 貴司) is a Japanese video game designer. He joined Square in 1985 and initially worked on graphic design and sound effects. His first major work was as the lead designer of Final Fantasy IV (1991). He was director, scenario writer, and event designer of Live a Live (1994), and also directed and wrote the story of Parasite Eve (1998).
Credited on 66 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Octopath Traveler II (2023, Nintendo Switch)||Special Thanks|
|Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line (2023, Nintendo Switch)||Creative Business Unit II|
|Live A Live (2022, Nintendo Switch)||Wan|
|Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (2022, PlayStation 5)||Special Thanks|
|Chocobo GP (2022, Nintendo Switch)||Special Thanks|
|Triangle Strategy (2022, Nintendo Switch)||Special Thanks|
|Final Fantasy VI (2022, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Final Fantasy XIV Online: Endwalker (2021, PlayStation 5)||Special Thanks|
|Final Fantasy V (2021, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Final Fantasy IV (2021, Windows)||Supervisors|
|Final Fantasy III (2021, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Final Fantasy II (2021, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Final Fantasy (2021, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Trials of Mana (2020, PlayStation 4)||Special thanks to…|
|War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (2020, iPhone)||Special Thanks|
|Last Labyrinth (2019, PlayStation 4)||Special Thanks|
|Oninaki (2019, Nintendo Switch)||Creative Producer|
|Octopath Traveler (2018, Nintendo Switch)||Special Thanks|
|Lost Sphear (2018, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT (2018, PlayStation 4)||Special Thanks|
[ full credits ]
- 44 games with Reiko Kondo
- 39 games with Yutaka Sano
- 36 games with Yukihiro Shibuya
- 36 games with Keith P. Christensen-Martz
- 35 games with Nobuo Uematsu
- 34 games with Shinji Hashimoto
- 34 games with Tetsuya Nomura
- 33 games with André Woitczyk
- 31 games with Yoshitaka Amano
- 31 games with Kazuki Hamamoto
- 40 games with Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- 26 games with Square Co., Ltd.
- 26 games with Square Enix, Inc.
- 17 games with Tose Co., Ltd.
- 16 games with Matrix Software
- 12 games with Unity Technologies ApS
- 11 games with CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.
- 11 games with Valve Corporation
- 9 games with Square Enix (2009) Limited
- 7 games with Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.