Derek K. Smart
Moby ID: 37244
Biography edit · view history
An industry veteran, Derek Smart has been making games since 1989 when he first started on the Battlecruiser series after being inspired by such notable games as Elite, Echelon, and the Star Flight and Star Fleet series. As of 2009 he is still making science-fiction themed games.
Credited on 12 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Universal Combat Collectors Edition 2.0 (2015, Windows)||Designer|
|Serious Sam Classics: Revolution (2014, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Line of Defense: Tactics (2014, Windows)||Design|
|Alganon (2009, Windows)||President|
|All Aspect Warfare (2009, Windows)||Designer|
|Angle of Attack (2009, Windows)||Designer|
|Galactic Command: Echo Squad (Second Edition) (2008, Windows)||Designer|
|Universal Combat (2004, Windows)||Designer|
|Battlecruiser Millennium (Gold Edition) (2003, Windows)||Designer, Producer, Project Manager, Lead Developer, Chief Technology Officer, Core Development, Kernel AI, Scenario Scripting, Program Manuals, QA|
|The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002, PlayStation 2)||Special Thanks|
|Serious Sam: The First Encounter (2001, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Battlecruiser 3000AD v2.0 (1998, Windows)||Program Concept & Lead Development|
[ full credits ]
- 6 games with Joerg Ecker
- 4 games with Martin Piper
- 4 games with Sergio Gil
- 4 games with Nick Vining
- 3 games with Doug Boyd
- 3 games with Darrin Hurd
- 3 games with Alexis Sabatovich
- 3 games with Owen Thomas
- 3 games with Chuck Kourouklis
- 3 games with Adam John Harrington
[ 879 more people ]
- 8 games with 3000AD, Inc.
- 5 games with Valve Corporation
- 2 games with DreamCatcher Interactive Inc.
- 2 games with Croteam
- 2 games with Devolver Digital, Inc.
- 1 game with Play Ten Interactive
- 1 game with TalonSoft, Inc.
- 1 game with Russobit-M
- 1 game with Rockstar Lincoln Limited
- 1 game with GameStar GmbH