Leonard J. Paul
Moby ID: 45823
Biography edit · view history
Leonard Paul attained his Honours degree in Computer Science at Simon Fraser University in BC, Canada with an Extended Minor in Music concentrating in Electroacoustics.
He has a fifteen year history in composing, sound design and coding for video games working for companies such as Electronic Arts, Backbone Entertainment, Radical Entertainment, moderngroove entertainment, Rockstar Vancouver and Black Box Games.
Credited on 15 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Shakedown: Hawaii (2019, PlayStation 4)||Sound Effects|
|Retro City Rampage: DX (2015, DOS)||Music|
|Vessel (2012, Windows)||Audio Direction|
|NBA Jam (2010, Wii)||Sound Artists|
|Monster Lab (2008, Wii)||Additional Sound Design|
|Facebreaker (2008, PlayStation 3)||Audio Team|
|Sonic Rivals 2 (2007, PSP)||Audio Director|
|Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (2002, PlayStation 2)||Programmers|
|NHL Hitz 20-03 (2002, Xbox)||Additional Sound Programming|
|Moderngroove: Ministry of Sound Edition (2001, PlayStation 2)||Programming|
|NBA Live 2000 (1999, Nintendo 64)||Music|
|NBA Basketball 2000 (1999, PlayStation)||Sound Programmer|
|Blood Lines (1999, PlayStation)||Thanks to|
|FIFA International Soccer (1994, SNES)||Testers|
|NBA Live 95 (1994, Genesis)||Additional Programming|
[ full credits ]
- 4 games with Brian Provinciano
- 3 games with Amory Wong
- 3 games with Steve Royea
- 3 games with Mark Bayrock
- 3 games with Éric Turmel
- 3 games with Brian Green
- 3 games with Gordon Durity
- 3 games with Philip Ibis
- 3 games with Rob Oliveira
- 3 games with Ken Brown
- 6 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 4 games with EA Sports
- 4 games with NBA Properties, Inc.
- 3 games with Electronic Arts Vancouver
- 2 games with Vblank Entertainment Inc.
- 2 games with Valve Corporation
- 2 games with Lotus Audio Corporation
- 2 games with EA Jawbreaker
- 2 games with Radical Entertainment Inc.
- 2 games with Backbone Entertainment, Inc.