Credited on 13 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Gauntlet / Rampart (2005 on Game Boy Advance)||Programmer|
|Centipede / Breakout / Warlords (2005 on Game Boy Advance)||Programmer|
|The Mummy (2000 on Windows)||PC Version Programming team|
|hyper 3-D Pinball (1995 on DOS)||PC Programming|
|Snow White in Happily Ever After (1994 on SNES)||Programming by|
|Nintendo Campus Challenge 1991 (1991 on NES)||Original Pin-Bot staff (uncredited)|
|Pin-Bot (1990 on NES)||Directed by|
|California Games (1989 on NES)||High Scores|
|Marble Madness (1989 on NES)||High Score List|
|Wizards & Warriors (1987 on NES)||High Scores|
|Knight Lore (1985 on BBC Micro)||BBC conversion by|
|Alien 8 (1985 on BBC Micro)||BBC conversion by|
|Sabre Wulf (1984 on BBC Micro)||BBC conversion by|
[ full credits ]
- 7 games with Tim Stamper
- 6 games with Chris Stamper
- 4 games with David Wise
- 3 games with Huw Ward
- 3 games with Joel Hochberg
- 3 games with Simon Hallam
- 3 games with Kevin Bayliss
- 3 games with Stephen Stamper
- 3 games with Carole Stamper
- 3 games with Paul Tresise
[ 144 more people ]
- 4 games with Rare Limited
- 3 games with Ashby Computers and...
- 2 games with Nintendo of America Inc.
- 2 games with EC-Interactive, Ltd
- 2 games with Zoo Publishing, Inc.
- 2 games with Ricochet
- 2 games with Milton Bradley Co.
- 1 game with NMS Software Ltd.
- 1 game with Avalon Interactive
- 1 game with The White Label
Add your expertise to help preserve video game history! You can submit a correction or add the following: