missing cover art
DescriptionThis soccer game lets you choose a team representing one of twenty-four countries around the world to participate in the World Championship tournament, which is identical to the real 1990 World Cup.
Once you pick your team you can also select which players you want on the field, so that you can round out the team's strengths and weaknesses. Also provided are modes for single exhibition matches, either against the computer or against a friend.
The action is viewed from above with large player sprites. Violent play is encouraged as there are no free kicks. The gameplay is rather simple: you can only control the player closest to the ball, and many soccer rules (such as penalty flags and offsides) are missing.
There are no Amiga screenshots for this game.
There are 105 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "World Cup Soccer" -- European / Japanese title
- "World Cup Italia '90" -- European SEGA Mega Drive + Master System title
- "World Cup Italia 90" -- Italian title
- "Super Futebol 2" -- Brazilian Master System title
- "Super Futebol" -- Brazilian Mega Drive title
- "Sega Soccer" -- Alternative US title
- "ワールドカップサッカー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Jan, 1991||10 out of 12||83|
|Amiga Format||Mar, 1991||80 out of 100||80|
|Amiga Power||May, 1991||33|
|Amiga Joker||Feb, 1991||17 out of 100||17|
There are currently no topics for this game.