DescriptionA "James Bond" action/arcade game based on the movie with the same name. Your aim is to avenge the death of Felix Leiter, who was killed by the drug baron Sanchez.
Technically the game consists of several different vertical scrolling action sequences. In each stage you must fly, drive or walk through a preset terrain. While doing that, you have to shoot enemies, avoid their shots and collect items (mainly ammunition). Some levels rely more on shooting, while others test your reflexes.
- "רשיון להרוג" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Permis de Tuer" -- French title
- "Lizenz zum Töten" -- German title
- "License To Kill" -- Common mis-spelling
- "Licence to Kill" -- In-game title
- "James Bond 007: Lupa tappaa" -- Finnish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Games Machine (UK)||Oct, 1989||81 out of 100||81|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Sep, 1989||730 out of 1000||73|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Nov, 1989||7.6 out of 12||63|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Cancelled NES PortOriginally, there was a port of Licence to Kill for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) that was written by Simon Nicol. The game was finished but Domark who was the publisher for Licence to Kill did not think that it was worth releasing because it came out quite a while after the film did.
Related Web Sites
- Walkthrough for License to Kill (covers the DOS version of the game.)