DescriptionAlien Olympics is a wacky combination of track & field games and retro-arcade games that you play as an alien. There are 8 unique alien characters that you can choose and compete against. Each alien has different strengths and weaknesses. For example, Mr. Mune (a caterpillar-like alien) has many legs enabling him be very good at shooting events but also makes it difficult for him in racing events.
You can either compete against a friend by sharing the keyboard or against the computer. There are a total of 15 different events to compete in and you have the choice of tackling a selected few, or going through the whole series. You also have the option of practicing first to get the hang of things.
The 15 events are:
- 50 Qrbit Dash (Racing)
- Laser Leaping (Hurdling)
- The Big Bounce (Long jump)
- Laser Skeet I (Shooting Targets)
- 200 Qbit Splurge (Racing)
- Lunge Leap Splat (Triple jump)
- Toxophilly (Archery)
- Flob Flop (Shot put)
- Saber Launch (Javelin throw)
- Survival (A Pac-Man variant)
- Alien Hurl (Another throwing game, but your alien is now the object to be thrown by a giant robot)
- Laser Skeet II (Shooting Targets)
- Jetpack Tag (similar to Asteroids)
- Lizard Leap (Pole vault)
- Wall Jumping (High jump)
- "Alien Olympics 2044 AD" -- Game Boy Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|PC Attack||Oct, 1995||62 out of 100||62|
|PC Player (Germany)||Apr, 1995||51 out of 100||51|
|Joystick (French)||Apr, 1995||45 out of 100||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.