aka: R. Naylor
Credited on 16 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (2002 on Game Boy Advance)||Support Programmer|
|Player Manager 2001 (2001 on Game Boy Color)||Written by|
|No Fear Downhill Mountain Biking (2001 on Game Boy Color)||Programmed by|
|Casper (2000 on Game Boy Color)||Additional code by|
|Micro Machines 1 and 2: Twin Turbo (2000 on Game Boy Color)||Code|
|Tiny Troops (1997 on Amiga)||Special Thanks to|
|Disney's The Lion King (1995 on NES)||Graphics Utilities|
|Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday (1995 on SNES)||C.M.S Editor|
|Alien Olympics (1994 on Game Boy)||Coded by|
|Splitz (1993 on Game Boy)||Written by|
|Extreme (1991 on Amstrad CPC)||Conversion by|
|Super Kick Off (1991 on Game Boy)||Code by|
|Every Second Counts (1988 on ZX Spectrum)||Designed by|
|The Krypton Factor (1987 on Amstrad CPC)||Game Design by|
|James Bond 007 in The Living Daylights: The Computer Game (1987 on Commodore 64)||Designer|
|Split Personalities (1986 on Commodore 64)||Graphics by|
[ full credits ]
- 8 games with Paul J. McKee
- 4 games with David Whittaker
- 4 games with Chris Edwards
- 4 games with Darren Melbourne
- 4 games with Nick Tuckett
- 4 games with Stephen Hey
- 3 games with Jeremy Taylor
- 3 games with Paul Meston
- 3 games with Gavin Moles
- 3 games with Alastair Dukes
[ 152 more people ]
- 3 games with Dark Technologies
- 3 games with THQ Inc.
- 3 games with Enigma Variations Ltd.
- 2 games with Square Enix Limited
- 2 games with Spellbound Interactive Ltd.
- 2 games with TV Games
- 2 games with Consult Software Ltd.
- 2 games with G3 Interactive Ltd.
- 2 games with Phoenix Interactive Entertainment
- 2 games with Anco Software Ltd.
Add your expertise to help preserve video game history! You can submit a correction or add the following: