Set after the event of Secret of Mana, you play a young man who escapes from his captors, only to find a huge world ahead of him. You must roam the land, solving puzzles and defeating enemies to find the young mans destiny in society.
- "Seiken Densetsu" -- Japanese title
- "Mystic Quest" -- European title
- "FFA" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
||Jan 15, 2000
||92 out of 100
||Jun 09, 2000
||9 out of 10
||Jun 22, 2007
||35 out of 40
||1.75 out of 6
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)
||10 out of 12
||81 out of 100
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games
||Jun 18, 2005
||8 out of 10
||80 out of 100
|Nintendo Power Magazine
||7.7 out of 10
||76 out of 100
There are currently no topics for this game.
According to the magazine Retro Gamer, the game is loosely based on the cancelled Seiken Densetsu: the Emergence of Excalibur
for the Famicom Disk System.
was remade as Sword of Mana
for Game Boy Advance.
Final Fantasy Adventure
is not a main entry in the Final Fantasy
series. In reality, it is the first game in the Seiken Densetsu
(Holy Sword Legend) series.
Information also contributed by
Joshua J. Slone
- Retro Gamer
- October 2004 (Issue #9) – #8 Best Game Boy Game
Related Web Sites
- FF-Fan (A fansite that offers all kinds of information on the entire Final Fantasy franchise, including walkthroughs, game media, discussion boards and fan art.)
- OC ReMix Game Profile (Fan remixes of music from Final Fantasy Adventure.)
(10765) added Final Fantasy Adventure
(Game Boy) on Jul 15, 2001