DescriptionSet after the event of Secret of Mana, you play a young man who escapes from his captors, only to find a huge world ahead of him. You must roam the land, solving puzzles and defeating enemies to find the young mans destiny in society.
- "Seiken Densetsu" -- Japanese title
- "Mystic Quest" -- European title
- "FFA" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
|A great Game Boy adventure and a great start of the Mana Series||Bregalad (938)|
|A Legend On GameBoy In Which We Will Never Forget...||XeNo (35)|
|Not the best of the series||Steve Valliere (2)||unrated|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 04, 2010||19 out of 20||95|
|RPGFan||Jan 15, 2000||92 out of 100||92|
|IGN||Jun 09, 2000||9 out of 10||90|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Jan, 1992||10 out of 12||83|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Jun 18, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Video Games||Feb, 1992||80 out of 100||80|
|Megablast||1993||79 out of 100||79|
|Mega Fun||Jun, 1993||76 out of 100||76|
|Power Unlimited||Nov, 1993||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
DevelopmentAccording to the magazine Retro Gamer, the game is loosely based on the cancelled Seiken Densetsu: the Emergence of Excalibur for the Famicom Disk System.
RemakeSeiken Densetsu was remade as Sword of Mana for Game Boy Advance.
TitleFinal Fantasy Adventure is not a main entry in the Final Fantasy series. In reality, it is the first game in the Seiken Densetsu (Holy Sword Legend) series.
- Retro Gamer
- October 2004 (Issue #9) – #8 Best Game Boy Game
Related Web Sites
- FF-Fan (A fansite that offers all kinds of information on the entire Final Fantasy franchise, including walkthroughs, game media, discussion boards and fan art.)
- OC ReMix Game Profile (Fan remixes of music from Final Fantasy Adventure.)